Color : Black, Maize, Glamour red, Honey, Cloud, British Tan and Brown
Product Features
- leather
- Chain print satin lining
- Zipper closure
- 22.5" shoulder drop
- 9-1/2" W x 7" H x 1-1/2" D
- Crossbody strap with 23" drop
- Front zip pocket is a handy organizer, with a zip pocket, two open pockets and six card slots; detachable logo-engraved key chain; silvertone hardware
- Interior features zip pocket; 2 open slip pockets
- Pebble leather
Amazon.com Product Description
You'll never have to waste time hunting for what you need with the streamlined Tignanello Perfect Body Crossbody Organizer. This slim little bag has the room for what you need without giving you what you don't. It features one main zippered compartment, a front zippered pocket, a back slip pocket, and is constructed of beautiful pebble leather and silky graphic print lining. The sturdy single strap can be adjusted to fit over one shoulder or across the body for extra security and comfort.
Customer Review
I ordered the maize color and it's so beautiful. The front zippered compartment has slots for credit cards, id cards, etc. The inside has another zipperd compartment that I use for my cash and change. The only thing I would have liked is to be able to adjust the length of the strap. I'm short and hangs a little bit too low on my hip. Over all, the bag has enough room inside for some makeup, a small change purse, and other small items. The texture is very soft and supple and I don't find myself crushing in items to make them fit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment