Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kentucky Denim Women's Ginger Skinny Fit Jeans, Dirty Harry, 25

Size: 25 Color: Dirty Harry

Product Features
  • 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
  • Rock studs on waistband add stylish detail
  • Little bit of stretch for added comfort
Product Description  From the Manufacturer

Loved for their concise and flattering fit, Kentucky Denim has brought "comfort" back to sophisticated styles. Ginger is surprisingly perfect!

Customer Review

I'm 5'7"/117lbs. These jeans fit very well and do scrunch up near the ankle as shown in the picture. I would say I have an average-sized butt for a white 21 yr. old slender female and the jeans fit a tad tighter in that area on me, than what is shown in the pic. Also, I've had some jeans where "2% spandex" is a noticeable 2 %, and that is not the case with these jeans. Three words: Tight, Sturdy, Sexy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment