I love this style of shoe from Nine West. I love the fact that this is a stylish wide-width shoe. This is the 4th color that I own in this style and I've already replaced the black color 3 times over the past two years (I just wear them a lot). They are just slightly snug in the beginning, but after two wears they stretch out and I can wear them for hours. They are the perfect height and pointy toe to basically go with a suit or with jeans. I will keep buying them as long as they make them in a wide width.
Product Features
- Synthetic or leather
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 3 1/2"
- 3-1/2 inch covered heel; Plum has stacked wood heel
- Imported
- Man-made sole
- Turquoise - man-made snakeskin upper; Pink - man-made snakeskin upper; Black - leather upper; Tie Dye - fabric upper; Plum - suede upper
Product Description Amazon.com
Nine West's Barbe pump will add a sexy-chic edge to your ensemble. This style has a classic pointed toe and spiked heel, but the best part of all is the true comfort offered by its fully padded insole.
Color : Black, Black2 Synthetic, Brown Fb, Dark Purple Suede, Gold, Pewter Synth, Pink, Brown etc.
0 comments:
Post a Comment